CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi and Welcome to my blog. I hope that all who enter will find something that they can take with them!

Why "From Deep Waters To Spacious Places"? Because that is exactly where God is taking me! He has drawn me out of deep, deep waters and He is taking me to spacious places! I am so excited to see exactly what that will mean for my life. I will give my testimony in a later post, but right now I just want to share with you the verses from God's Word that was the inspiration for the title.

Psalm 18: 16-19
"He reached down from on high and took hold of me.
He drew me out of DEEP WATERS.
He saved me from my powerful enemy,
From my foes who were too strong for me.
They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
BUT the Lord was my support.
He brought me out to a SPACIOUS PLACE,
He rescued me because He delighted in me."

God's Word is alive...It is His very Breath...Inhale!
Crystie